Osteological features associated with ankle hyperdorsiflexion
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 345–349, September/October 2001
How to Cite
Boulle, E.-L. (2001), Osteological features associated with ankle hyperdorsiflexion. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 11: 345–349. doi: 10.1002/oa.572
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2000
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!