The application of 3D-microprofilometry as a tool in the surface diagnosis of fossil and sub-fossil vertebrate hard tissue. An example from the Pliocene Upper Laetolil Beds, Tanzania
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 350–356, September/October 2001
How to Cite
Kaiser, T. M., Katterwe, H. (2001), The application of 3D-microprofilometry as a tool in the surface diagnosis of fossil and sub-fossil vertebrate hard tissue. An example from the Pliocene Upper Laetolil Beds, Tanzania. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 11: 350–356. doi: 10.1002/oa.573
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2000
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: AZ Sch 352/2-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!