Reconsideration of criteria for differentiating faunal assemblages accumulated by hyenas and hominids
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 127–141, March/April 2002
How to Cite
Pickering, T. R. (2002), Reconsideration of criteria for differentiating faunal assemblages accumulated by hyenas and hominids. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 12: 127–141. doi: 10.1002/oa.594
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!