Blood red roses. Veronica Fiorato, Anthea Boylston and Christopher Knüsel (eds). Oxbow Books, Oxford, UK, 2000. ISBN 1 84217 025 2
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 226–228, May/June 2002
How to Cite
Judd, M. (2002), Blood red roses. Veronica Fiorato, Anthea Boylston and Christopher Knüsel (eds). Oxbow Books, Oxford, UK, 2000. ISBN 1 84217 025 2. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 12: 226–228. doi: 10.1002/oa.603
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!