Sub-micron spongiform porosity is the major ultra-structural alteration occurring in archaeological bone
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 407–414, November/December 2002
How to Cite
Turner-Walker, G., Nielsen-Marsh, C. M., Syversen, U., Kars, H. and Collins, M. J. (2002), Sub-micron spongiform porosity is the major ultra-structural alteration occurring in archaeological bone. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 12: 407–414. doi: 10.1002/oa.642
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!