Isotopic alteration of mammalian tooth enamel
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Bone Chemistry
Volume 13, Issue 1-2, pages 11–19, January - April 2003
How to Cite
Schoeninger, M. J., Hallin, K., Reeser, H., Valley, J. W. and Fournelle, J. (2003), Isotopic alteration of mammalian tooth enamel. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 13: 11–19. doi: 10.1002/oa.653
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2002
- National Science Foundation, Wenner Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research and the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!