Sulphur isotopes in palaeodietary studies: a review and results from a controlled feeding experiment
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Bone Chemistry
Volume 13, Issue 1-2, pages 37–45, January - April 2003
How to Cite
Richards, M. P., Fuller, B. T., Sponheimer, M., Robinson, T. and Ayliffe, L. (2003), Sulphur isotopes in palaeodietary studies: a review and results from a controlled feeding experiment. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 13: 37–45. doi: 10.1002/oa.654
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!