Nitrogen isotopes in mammalian herbivores: hair δ15N values from a controlled feeding study
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Bone Chemistry
Volume 13, Issue 1-2, pages 80–87, January - April 2003
How to Cite
Sponheimer, M., Robinson, T., Ayliffe, L., Roeder, B., Hammer, J., Passey, B., West, A., Cerling, T., Dearing, D. and Ehleringer, J. (2003), Nitrogen isotopes in mammalian herbivores: hair δ15N values from a controlled feeding study. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 13: 80–87. doi: 10.1002/oa.655
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2002
- Packard Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!