Potential biases in sampling design and interpretation of intra-tooth isotope analysis
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Bone Chemistry
Volume 13, Issue 1-2, pages 3–10, January - April 2003
How to Cite
Balasse, M. (2003), Potential biases in sampling design and interpretation of intra-tooth isotope analysis. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 13: 3–10. doi: 10.1002/oa.656
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2002
- Foundation Fyssen, National Science Foundation and CNRS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!