Trophic level isotopic enrichment of carbon and nitrogen in bone collagen: case studies from recent and ancient terrestrial ecosystems
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Bone Chemistry
Volume 13, Issue 1-2, pages 46–53, January - April 2003
How to Cite
Bocherens, H. and Drucker, D. (2003), Trophic level isotopic enrichment of carbon and nitrogen in bone collagen: case studies from recent and ancient terrestrial ecosystems. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 13: 46–53. doi: 10.1002/oa.662
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!