The incidence of diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis and social status correlations in Lithuanian skeletal materials
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 14th European Meeting of the Palaeopathology Association, Coimbra, Portugal; July 2002
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 289–293, September/October 2003
How to Cite
Jankauskas, R. (2003), The incidence of diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis and social status correlations in Lithuanian skeletal materials. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 13: 289–293. doi: 10.1002/oa.697
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!