Stable isotope analysis in Neolithic Greece and possible implications on human health
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 14th European Meeting of the Palaeopathology Association, Coimbra, Portugal; July 2002
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 314–324, September/October 2003
How to Cite
Papathanasiou, A. (2003), Stable isotope analysis in Neolithic Greece and possible implications on human health. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 13: 314–324. doi: 10.1002/oa.705
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!