Violence in the Atacama Desert during the Tiwanaku period: social tension?
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 374–388, September/October 2004
How to Cite
Lessa, A. and Mendonça de Souza, S. (2004), Violence in the Atacama Desert during the Tiwanaku period: social tension?. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 14: 374–388. doi: 10.1002/oa.722
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!