The human fossil record: volume 2: craniodental morphology of genus Homo (Africa and Asia). Jeffrey H. Schwartz & Ian Tattersall. John Wiley & Sons, New York, 2003. 616pp. ISBN 0-471-31928-7.
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 150–152, March/April 2005
How to Cite
Zakrzewski, S. R. (2005), The human fossil record: volume 2: craniodental morphology of genus Homo (Africa and Asia). Jeffrey H. Schwartz & Ian Tattersall. John Wiley & Sons, New York, 2003. 616pp. ISBN 0-471-31928-7. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 15: 150–152. doi: 10.1002/oa.729
- Issue online: 22 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!