Emerging pathogens: archaeology, ecology and evolution of infectious disease. C. Greenblatt & M. Spigelman (eds). Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2003. 264 pp. ISBN 0-19-850901-4.
Article first published online: 22 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 148–149, March/April 2005
How to Cite
Mays, S. (2005), Emerging pathogens: archaeology, ecology and evolution of infectious disease. C. Greenblatt & M. Spigelman (eds). Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2003. 264 pp. ISBN 0-19-850901-4. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 15: 148–149. doi: 10.1002/oa.732
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!