A case of healing spinal infection from classical Rome
Article first published online: 22 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 77–83, March/April 2005
How to Cite
Canci, A., Nencioni, L., Minozzi, S., Catalano, P., Caramella, D. and Fornaciari, G. (2005), A case of healing spinal infection from classical Rome. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 15: 77–83. doi: 10.1002/oa.734
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!