The great auk (Pinguinus impennis) in the Netherlands during the Roman period
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 15–22, January/February 2005
How to Cite
Groot, M. (2005), The great auk (Pinguinus impennis) in the Netherlands during the Roman period. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 15: 15–22. doi: 10.1002/oa.743
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!