Identification of historical human skeletal remains: a case study using skeletal and dental age, history and DNA
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 61–72, January/February 2005
How to Cite
Katzenberg, M. A., Oetelaar, G., Oetelaar, J., Fitzgerald, C., Yang, D. and Saunders, S. R. (2005), Identification of historical human skeletal remains: a case study using skeletal and dental age, history and DNA. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 15: 61–72. doi: 10.1002/oa.748
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!