Short communication: Two additional Egyptian Neolithic burials exhibiting unusual mortuary treatment of teeth
Article first published online: 22 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 136–139, March/April 2005
How to Cite
Irish, J. D., Kobusiewicz, M., Kabaciński, J. and Schild, R. (2005), Short communication: Two additional Egyptian Neolithic burials exhibiting unusual mortuary treatment of teeth. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 15: 136–139. doi: 10.1002/oa.751
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!