Comparative human and deer (Odocoileus virginianus) taphonomy at the Richards site, Ohio
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 124–137, March/April 2006
How to Cite
Edgar, H. J. H. and Sciulli, P. W. (2006), Comparative human and deer (Odocoileus virginianus) taphonomy at the Richards site, Ohio. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 16: 124–137. doi: 10.1002/oa.812
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!