Adult fracture patterns in prehistoric Thailand: a biocultural interpretation
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 185–199, May/June 2006
How to Cite
Domett, K. M. and Tayles, N. (2006), Adult fracture patterns in prehistoric Thailand: a biocultural interpretation. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 16: 185–199. doi: 10.1002/oa.815
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!