Clay-shoveler's fracture: an uncommon diagnosis in palaeopathology
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 366–372, July/August 2006
How to Cite
Jordana, X., Galtés, I., Busquets, F., Isidro, A. and Malgosa, A. (2006), Clay-shoveler's fracture: an uncommon diagnosis in palaeopathology. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 16: 366–372. doi: 10.1002/oa.829
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!