Insights into the processes behind the contamination of degraded human teeth and bone samples with exogenous sources of DNA
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 156–164, March/April 2006
How to Cite
Gilbert, M. T. P., Hansen, A. J., Willerslev, E., Turner-Walker, G. and Collins, M. (2006), Insights into the processes behind the contamination of degraded human teeth and bone samples with exogenous sources of DNA. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 16: 156–164. doi: 10.1002/oa.832
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2005
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 061610/Z/00/Z
- Villum Rassmussen Fondem
- Danish Council for National Science. Grant Number: 272050168
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!