The ancient inhabitants of Jebel Moya redux: measures of population affinity based on dental morphology
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 138–156, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Irish, J. D. and Konigsberg, L. (2007), The ancient inhabitants of Jebel Moya redux: measures of population affinity based on dental morphology. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 17: 138–156. doi: 10.1002/oa.868
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2005
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BNS-9013942, BNS-0104731
- Arizona State University Research Development Program
- American Museum of Natural History
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!