Residential mobility and resource use in the Chiribaya polity of southern Peru: strontium isotope analysis of archaeological tooth enamel and bone
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 563–580, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Knudson, K. J. and Buikstra, J. E. (2007), Residential mobility and resource use in the Chiribaya polity of southern Peru: strontium isotope analysis of archaeological tooth enamel and bone. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 17: 563–580. doi: 10.1002/oa.916
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2006
- The National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-0202329, SBR-9708001, BNS-8920769
- The Geological Society of America. Grant Number: 6833-01
- The University of Wisconsin at Madison
- Southern Peru Copper Company
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!