Stable nitrogen isotope values in arid-land kangaroos correlated with mean annual rainfall: potential as a palaeoclimatic indicator
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 317–326, May/June 2008
How to Cite
Pate, F. D. and Anson, T. J. (2008), Stable nitrogen isotope values in arid-land kangaroos correlated with mean annual rainfall: potential as a palaeoclimatic indicator. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 18: 317–326. doi: 10.1002/oa.938
- Issue online: 28 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2007
- Australian Research Council
- South Australian Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Flinders University Research Budget
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!