Differential diagnosis of a calcified object from a 4th–5th century AD burial in Aqaba, Jordan
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Osteoarchaeology
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 507–522, September/October 2008
How to Cite
Perry, M., Newnam, J. and Gilliland, M. (2008), Differential diagnosis of a calcified object from a 4th–5th century AD burial in Aqaba, Jordan. Int. J. Osteoarchaeol., 18: 507–522. doi: 10.1002/oa.960
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!