Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 382–385, February 2013
How to Cite
Cliff, D. P., Okely, A. D., Burrows, T. L., Jones, R. A., Morgan, P. J., Collins, C. E. and Baur, L. A. (2013), Objectively measured sedentary behavior, physical activity, and plasma lipids in overweight and obese children. Obesity, 21: 382–385. doi: 10.1002/oby.20005
Funding agencies: Data and participant recruitment were completed as part of a project funded by the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia (354101) and this was their sole contribution to the study. Dylan Cliff is funded by a National Heart Foundation of Australia—Macquarie Postdoctoral Research Fellowship. Anthony Okely is supported by a National Heart Foundation of Australia Career Development Fellowship (CR 11S 6099). Clare Collins is funded by a National Health and Medical Research Council Career Development Award Research Fellowship (6315005).
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2012 02:43PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2012
- 13Growth curves for cardio-metabolic risk factors in children and adolescents. J Pediatr 2009; 155( Suppl 6): e15-e26., , .