Disclosure: The authors declared no conflicts of interest.
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages E51–E55, January 2013
How to Cite
Loef, M. and Walach, H. (2013), Midlife obesity and dementia: Meta-analysis and adjusted forecast of dementia prevalence in the united states and china. Obesity, 21: E51–E55. doi: 10.1002/oby.20037
Funding agencies: This study was supported by the Samueli Institute and the Hans Gottschalk-Stiftung.
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 SEP 2012 03:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
- Samueli Institute and the Hans Gottschalk-Stiftung
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.