Funding agencies: This work was supported by the National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities (grant number R24MD001660) of the National Institutes of Health and registered on ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT01042886).
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages E196–E203, March 2013
How to Cite
Kaholokula, J. K., Townsend, C. K.M., Ige, A., Sinclair, K. A., Mau, M. K., Leake, A., Palakiko, D.-M., Yoshimura, S. R., Kekauoha, P. and Hughes, C. (2013), Sociodemographic, behavioral, and biological variables related to weight loss in native hawaiians and other pacific islanders. Obesity, 21: E196–E203. doi: 10.1002/oby.20038
Disclosure: The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities or National Institutes of Health.
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 SEP 2012 03:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Long-term weight status in regainers after weight loss by lifestyle intervention: status and challenges, Proceedings of the Nutrition Society, 2014, 73, 04, 509, , , ,
- 2Community-based behavioral weight-loss treatment: Long-term maintenance of weight loss, physiological, and psychological outcomes, Behaviour Research and Therapy, 2013, 51, 8, 451, , , , ,