Disclosure: The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Longitudinal study shows increasing obesity and hyperglycemia in micronesia
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages E421–E427, September 2013
How to Cite
Murdock, D., Salit, J., Stoffel, M., Friedman, J. M., Pe'er, I., Breslow, J. L. and Bonnen, P. E. (2013), Longitudinal study shows increasing obesity and hyperglycemia in micronesia. Obesity, 21: E421–E427. doi: 10.1002/oby.20041
Funding agencies: This material is based in part upon work supported by the Texas Norman Hackerman Advanced Research Program under Grant No. [THECB] 02006; NHARP proposal number 0049-0041-2009.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 SEP 2012 02:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
- Texas Norman Hackerman Advanced Research Program. Grant Number: [THECB] 02006
- NHARP. Grant Number: 0049-0041-2009