Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 353–360, February 2013
How to Cite
Perez-Leighton, C. E., Boland, K., Billington, C. J. and Kotz, C. M. (2013), High and low activity rats: Elevated intrinsic physical activity drives resistance to diet-induced obesity in non-bred rats. Obesity, 21: 353–360. doi: 10.1002/oby.20045
Funding agencies: The Department of Veterans Affairs, the Minnesota Obesity Center and grant no. DK078985 from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases.
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2012 08:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2012
- National Institute of Diabetes. Grant Number: DK078985
- Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Minnesota Obesity Center
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.