Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
Development of metabolic syndrome components in adults with a healthy obese phenotype: A 3-year follow-up†
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1025–1030, May 2013
How to Cite
Engelsen, C. d., Gorter, K.J., Salomé, P.L. and Rutten, G.E. (2013), Development of metabolic syndrome components in adults with a healthy obese phenotype: A 3-year follow-up. Obesity, 21: 1025–1030. doi: 10.1002/oby.20049
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2012 08:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2011
- Investigator Initiated Studies Program of Merck Sharp & Dome Corp
- Merck Sharp & Dome Corp
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!