Funding agencies: This study was supported also by grant #994/10 from Israel Science Foundation.
Common FSNP variants of fourteen Bardet-Biedl syndrome genes and adult body mass
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1684–1689, August 2013
How to Cite
Birk, R. Z., Ermakov, S. and Livshits, G. (2013), Common FSNP variants of fourteen Bardet-Biedl syndrome genes and adult body mass. Obesity, 21: 1684–1689. doi: 10.1002/oby.20056
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2012 07:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: #994/10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!