Disclosure: The authors declare that there is no conflict of interest that could be perceived as prejudicing the impartiality of the research reported.
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 454–460, March 2013
How to Cite
Cullberg, K., Christiansen, T., Paulsen, S., Bruun, J., Pedersen, S. and Richelsen, B. (2013), Effect of weight loss and exercise on angiogenic factors in the circulation and in adipose tissue in obese subjects. Obesity, 21: 454–460. doi: 10.1002/oby.20060
Abbreviations: ANG, angiopoietin; ANGPTL, angiopoietin-like protein; AT, adipose tissue; EC, endothelial cell; VAT, visceral adipose tissue; VEGF, vascular endothelial growth factor; VLED, very low energy diet.
Funding agencies: The study was supported by the Danish Research Council, the Danish Council for Strategic Research (DanORC consortium), the Danish Diabetic Association, and Aarhus University.
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 OCT 2012 07:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2011
- The study was supported by the Danish Research Council
- The Danish Council for Strategic Research (DanORC consortium)
- The Danish Diabetic Association
- Aarhus University