K.C. Vickers and S. Varma shear second authorship.
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 960–967, May 2013
How to Cite
Pavlatou, M. G., Vickers, K. C., Varma, S., Malek, R., Sampson, M., Remaley, A. T., Gold, P. W., Skarulis, M. C. and Kino, T. (2013), Circulating cortisol-associated signature of glucocorticoid-related gene expression in subcutaneous fat of obese subjects. Obesity, 21: 960–967. doi: 10.1002/oby.20073
Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
Funding source: This study was funded by the Intramural Research Program of the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, National Institute of Allergy and Inflammatory Diseases, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases and the National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health. We thank Drs. A.H. DeCherney, Program in Reproductive and Adult Endocrinology, Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, and G.P. Chrousos, 1st Department of Pediatrics, Athens University Medical School, for valuable discussion at the time of starting this study and for editing the manuscript, respectively. K.C.V. is supported by NIH NHLBI Intramural Research Program and NIH KHL113039A.
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2012 01:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
- Intramural Research Program
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute
- National Institute of Allergy and Inflammatory Diseases
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Institutes of Health
- NIH. Grant Number: KHL113039A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!