Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages E314–E321, March 2013
How to Cite
Bechlioulis, A., Vakalis, K., Naka, K. K., Bourantas, C. V., Papamichael, N. D., Kotsia, A., Tzimas, T., Pappas, K., Katsouras, C. S. and Michalis, L. K. (2013), Paradoxical protective effect of central obesity in patients with suspected stable coronary artery disease. Obesity, 21: E314–E321. doi: 10.1002/oby.20074
Funding source: This research received no specific grant from any funding agency in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2012 01:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Obesity in older persons, Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care, 2015, 18, 1, 5,
- 2Feasibility of SPECT myocardial perfusion imaging in the super-obese using a multi-head semiconductor camera with attenuation correction, Journal of Nuclear Cardiology, 2014,, , , , ,