Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 529–534, March 2013
How to Cite
Heiker, J. T., Kern, M., Kosacka, J., Flehmig, G., Stumvoll, M., Shang, E., Lohmann, T., Dreßler, M., Kovacs, P., Blüher, M. and Klöting, N. (2013), Nicotinamide nucleotide transhydrogenase mRNA expression is related to human obesity. Obesity, 21: 529–534. doi: 10.1002/oby.20095
Funding agencies: This research was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, Clinical Research Group “Atherobesity” (KFO152, BL 833/1-1, and KL 2346/1-1), by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), Germany (FKZ: 01EO1001), and by the Boehringer Ingelheim Foundation.
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 OCT 2012 09:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, Clinical Research Group “Atherobesity”. Grant Numbers: KFO152, BL 833/1-1, KL 2346/1-1
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), Germany. Grant Number: FKZ: 01EO1001
- Boehringer Ingelheim Foundation