Disclosures: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 976–980, May 2013
How to Cite
Nasser, J.A., Parigi, A. D., Merhige, K., Wolper, C., Geliebter, A. and Hashim, S.A. (2013), Electroretinographic detection of human brain dopamine response to oral food stimulation. Obesity, 21: 976–980. doi: 10.1002/oby.20101
Funding agencies: This study was funded by a pilot grant from the New York Obesity Nutrition Research Center, a pilot grant from the Associate Trustees of St. Luke's/Roosevelt Hospital Center, and P30DK026687 (F. Xavier Pi-Sunyer, PI).
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 OCT 2012 09:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- pilot grant from the New York Obesity Nutrition Research Center
- pilot grant from the Associate Trustees of St. Luke's/Roosevelt Hospital Center. Grant Number: P30DK026687
- (F. Xavier Pi-Sunyer, PI)
- 1Available at: www.medicinenet.com/electroretinography/page3.htm