Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages E328–E333, March 2013
How to Cite
Rafalson, L., Pham, T. H., Willi, S. M., Marcus, M., Jessup, A. and Baranowski, T. (2013), The association between acanthosis nigricans and dysglycemia in an ethnically diverse group of eighth grade students. Obesity, 21: E328–E333. doi: 10.1002/oby.20129
Funding agencies: This work was funded by NIDDK/NIH (U01-DK61230, U01-DK61249, U01-DK61231, and U01-DK61223 to the STOPP-T2D collaborative group).
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2012 05:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2011
- NIDDK/NIH. Grant Numbers: U01-DK61230, U01-DK61249, U01-DK61231, U01-DK61223