Disclosure: The authors have nothing to disclose.
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 808–814, April 2013
How to Cite
Lenders, C. M., Lee, P. D.K., Feldman, H. A., Wilson, D. M., Abrams, S. H., Gitelman, S. E., Klish, W. J., Wertz, M. S., Taylor, G. A., Alongi, R. T., Chen, T. C., Holick, M. F. and for the Elisabeth Glaser Pediatric Research Network Obesity Study Group (2013), A cross-sectional study of osteocalcin and body fat measures among obese adolescents. Obesity, 21: 808–814. doi: 10.1002/oby.20131
Funding agencies: Dr. Lenders received support from the Joel and Barbara Alpert Endowment for the Children of the City, the NIH grant MO1-RR00533 (Boston University School of Medicine, Michael F. Holick). We are very thankful for the contribution of Howard Bauchner in the review of the manuscript with support from his 5 K24 HD042489. The GPRN is funded by the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Research Foundation (EGPRF), a program of the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation. The study was funded by the EGPRF and the NIH/NCRR (Stanford University: grant number MO1-RR00070; Baylor College of Medicine: grant number MO1-RR00188; University of California, San Francisco: UCSF-CTSI grant number UL-RR024131-01; University of California, Los Angeles: grant number MO1-RR00865; Harvard Medical School: Children's Hospital Boston grant number MO1-RR02172).
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2012 05:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
- Joel and Barbara Alpert Endowment for the Children of the City. Grant Number: NIH grant MO1-RR00533
- Boston University School of Medicine, Michael F. Holick
- Howard Bauchner. Grant Number: 5 K24 HD042489
- Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Research Foundation (EGPRF)
- Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
- EGPRF and the NIH/NCRR (Stanford University. Grant Number: MO1-RR00070
- Baylor College of Medicine. Grant Number: MO1-RR00188
- University of California, San Francisco: UCSF-CTSI. Grant Number: UL-RR024131-01
- University of California, Los Angeles. Grant Number: MO1-RR00865
- Harvard Medical School: Children's Hospital Boston. Grant Number: MO1-RR02172
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!