Funding agencies: This research was supported by the Intramural Research Program of the National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute, Division of the Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics.
Serum leptin and adiponectin levels and risk of renal cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 1478–1485, July 2013
How to Cite
Liao, L. M., Schwartz, K., Pollak, M., Graubard, B. I., Li, Z., Ruterbusch, J., Rothman, N., Davis, F., Wacholder, S., Colt, J., Chow, W.-H. and Purdue, M. P. (2013), Serum leptin and adiponectin levels and risk of renal cell carcinoma. Obesity, 21: 1478–1485. doi: 10.1002/oby.20138
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2012 08:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institutes of Health
- National Cancer Institute
- Division of the Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.