Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages E137–E142, January 2013
How to Cite
May, A. M., Barnes, D. R., Forouhi, N. G., Luben, R., Khaw, K.-T., Wareham, N. J., Peeters, P. H.M. and Sharp, S. J. (2013), Prediction of measured weight from self-reported weight was not improved after stratification by body mass index. Obesity, 21: E137–E142. doi: 10.1002/oby.20141
Funding agencies: This publication arises from the project PANACEA which has received funding from the European Union, in the framework of the Public Health Programme (project number: 2005328). The EPIC-Norfolk cohort is financially supported by Cancer Research UK, Medical Research Council (United Kingdom).
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2012 08:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
- 9EPIC-Norfolk: study design and characteristics of the cohort. European prospective investigation of cancer. Br J Cancer 1999; 80 ( Suppl 1): 95-103., , , et al.
- 10Diagnostic research. Clinical epidemiology. 1st ed. Sudbury: Jones and Barlett Publishers, 2009. p 58-98., .
- 13Practical statistics for medical research. 1st ed. London, Chapman and Hall, 1991..