Disclosure: The authors declared no competing financial interests.
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 159–163, January 2013
How to Cite
Deliard, S., Panossian, S., Mentch, F. D., Kim, C. E., Hou, C., Frackelton, E. C., Bradfield, J. P., Glessner, J. T., Zhang, H., Wang, K., Sleiman, P. M.A., Chiavacci, R. M., Berkowitz, R. I., Hakonarson, H., Zhao, J. and Grant, S. F.A. (2013), The missense variation landscape of FTO, MC4R, and TMEM18 in obese children of African Ancestry. Obesity, 21: 159–163. doi: 10.1002/oby.20147
Funding agencies: The study is supported by an Institute Development Award from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, a Research Development Award from the Cotswold Foundation and NIH grant R01 HD056465.
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2012 08:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Cotswold Foundation
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 HD056465