Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
Combined linkage and association analyses identify a novel locus for obesity near PROX1 in Asians
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 2405–2412, November 2013
How to Cite
Kim, H.-J., Yoo, Y. J., Ju, Y. S., Lee, S., Cho, S.-i., Sung, J., Kim, J.-I. and Seo, J.-S. (2013), Combined linkage and association analyses identify a novel locus for obesity near PROX1 in Asians. Obesity, 21: 2405–2412. doi: 10.1002/oby.20153
Funding agencies: This work was supported by National Research Foundation grant funded by the Korean Government (MEST, No. 2003-2001558; No. 2003-2001561; No. 2003-2001565), the National Research Foundation of Korea (2010-0025814), and the Center for Disease Control of Korea (budget no. 2009-E00500-00). This work was supported by the National Research Foundation of Korea(NRF) grant funded by the Korea government(MSIP) (No. 2011-0030738).
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2012 08:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
- National Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: MEST, No. 2003-2001558, No. 2003-2001561, No. 2003-2001565
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: 2010-0025814
- Center for Disease Control of Korea. Grant Number: budget no. 2009-E00500-00)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.