Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
High protein intake stimulates postprandial GLP1 and PYY release
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1602–1607, August 2013
How to Cite
van der Klaauw, A. A., Keogh, J. M., Henning, E., Trowse, V. M., Dhillo, W. S., Ghatei, M. A. and Farooqi, I. S. (2013), High protein intake stimulates postprandial GLP1 and PYY release. Obesity, 21: 1602–1607. doi: 10.1002/oby.20154
Funding agencies: This work was supported by The Wellcome Trust, MRC Center for Obesity and Related Metabolic Disease and the National Institute of Health Research Cambridge Biomedical Research Center and the Bernard Wolfe Health Neuroscience Fund.
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2012 08:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
- The Wellcome Trust
- MRC Center for Obesity
- Related Metabolic Disease
- National Institute of Health Research Cambridge Biomedical Research Center
- Bernard Wolfe Health Neuroscience Fund
- 5Predicting basal metabolic rate, new standards and review of previous work. Hum Nutr Clin Nutr 1985;39 (Suppl 1):5-41.