Disclosure: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Food reinforcement partially mediates the effect of socioeconomic status on body mass index
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 1307–1312, July 2013
How to Cite
Lin, H., Carr, K. A., Fletcher, K. D. and Epstein, L. H. (2013), Food reinforcement partially mediates the effect of socioeconomic status on body mass index. Obesity, 21: 1307–1312. doi: 10.1002/oby.20158
Funding agencies: This research was funded in part by a grant from the National Institute of Drug Abuse, R01DA024883 awarded to Dr. Epstein.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2012 10:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012