Disclosure: The authors declared no conflicts of interest.
Activation of adipose tissue macrophages in obese mice does not require lymphocytes
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 1380–1388, July 2013
How to Cite
Behan, J. W., Ehsanipour, E. A., Sheng, X., Pramanik, R., Wang, X., Hsieh, Y.-T., Kim, Y.-M. and Mittelman, S. D. (2013), Activation of adipose tissue macrophages in obese mice does not require lymphocytes. Obesity, 21: 1380–1388. doi: 10.1002/oby.20159
Funding agencies: This research was sponsored by The National Cancer Institute (CA139060), The TJ Martell Foundation, and The Children's Cancer Research Fund, a California non-profit organization.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2012 10:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
- The National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA139060
- The TJ Martell Foundation, and The Children's Cancer Research Fund, a California non-profit organization
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!