Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
Associations among SPARC mRNA expression in adipose tissue, serum SPARC concentration and metabolic parameters in Korean women
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 2296–2302, November 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S.H., Lee, J.A., Park, H.S., Song, Y.S., Jang, Y.J., Kim, J.H., Lee, Y.J. and Heo, Y. (2013), Associations among SPARC mRNA expression in adipose tissue, serum SPARC concentration and metabolic parameters in Korean women. Obesity, 21: 2296–2302. doi: 10.1002/oby.20183
Funding agencies: This research was supported by Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF), funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (2010-0021599) and a grant from the Asan Institute for Life Sciences (2012-106) Seoul, Korea.
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 04:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!