Disclosure: The authors declared no conflict of interest.
Associations among SPARC mRNA expression in adipose tissue, serum SPARC concentration and metabolic parameters in Korean women
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Obesity Society
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 2296–2302, November 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S.H., Lee, J.A., Park, H.S., Song, Y.S., Jang, Y.J., Kim, J.H., Lee, Y.J. and Heo, Y. (2013), Associations among SPARC mRNA expression in adipose tissue, serum SPARC concentration and metabolic parameters in Korean women. Obesity, 21: 2296–2302. doi: 10.1002/oby.20183
Funding agencies: This research was supported by Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF), funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (2010-0021599) and a grant from the Asan Institute for Life Sciences (2012-106) Seoul, Korea.
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 04:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
- 19Differential effects of various growth factors and cytokines on the syntheses of DNA, type I collagen, laminin, fibronectin, osteonectin/secreted protein, acidic and rich in cysteine (SPARC), and alkaline phosphatase by human pulp cells in culture. J Cell Physiol 1998;174:194–205., , , , et al.